Every month we scour the interwebz for the best articles, studies and breaking news in the health & fitness world.
Here’s our recommended reading this month.
- Master the Fundamentals: Functional Flexiblity
- The Scientific Shortcomings of Functional Training
- Perspectives on Hypertrophy
- 10 Deadlift Commandments
- Shoulder Position for the Overhead Squat
- Hip Extension, Core Stability, and the Split Squat
- 3 Master Principles for Older Lifters
- Running releases protein associated with improved memory
- Sitting at Work: Though People Know It’s Bad, They Won’t Change Their Ways
- The Worst Weight Loss Mistake
- Training Based On Muscle Fiber Type
- 6 Ways to Overcome the Sadness of Low Carb Diets
Have an interesting article you want to see here next month? Then add it in a comment below!